Online Consultation Around the World!193–Mehran Block, Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Book Your 10-mins Free Assessment Session!To discuss your case and to answer any questions you have about what to expect from treatment. Choose 'Online Scheduling Your Appointments' from the menu.
Needed for the enema:
· Plastic enema bucket, connector and a red rubber tube (see Products & Resources
List) – wash bucket before use – use a second bucket for castor oil enemas
· 32 oz. Jar of coffee
· Distilled water dispenser
· Pad to place under you
· Water-based lubricant
· Castile soap to clean the equipment
Administering the enema:
1. Close the clamp on the tube and pour body-temperature coffee solution into the
bucket, then unclamp to let some coffee run out the end of the catheter to expel any air,
2. The enema can be administered on a bed, enema bench or on the floor with a
protective pad or towel underneath you. Some people like to place the bucket on the edge
of the bathtub or toilet. The bucket should not be more than 18 inches above you, to allow a
3. Lay on your right side with your knees bent, lubricate the tip of the catheter and
insert into the rectum 5-8 inches.
4. Open the clamp and the coffee will start to flow. Once all of the coffee is
administered, hold it for 12 to 15 minutes, then release into the toilet.
Note: Lower the enema bucket if cramping occurs while administering.
Note: If coffee does not flow lift the bucket higher or mix the solution to unblock the tube
from coffee silt.
Note: If it is difficult to hold the enema, a warm 12 oz. distilled water enema can be used
first, to empty the colon.